Who was Dr. Clark?
Dr. Hulda Clark studied biology at the University of Saskatchewan (Canada), graduating with high honors.
At the University of Minnesota she studied cell physiology and obtained her doctorate in that field. She went on to become a naturopathic physician with a degree from Clayton College of Naturopathic Medicine.
For 10 years she worked in government sponsored research, until focusing on her private natural health practice as of 1979.
Later on and until her death in 2009, her work and research was devoted basically to chronic, progressive and degenerative diseases, in her clinic in Tijuana (Mexico), with very high cure rates, always by means of the protocol she had put together and described in her books.
Books published by Dr. Clark:
1. "The Cure for All Cancers" – (1993). Available in: English, German, French, Italian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian and Russian.
2. "The cure for HIV and AIDS" – (1993). Available in: English.
3. "The Cure for All Diseases" – (1995). Available in: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Dutch, Japanese, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Polish, Slovenian, Serbian, Russian, Mongolian, Chinese and Korean.
4. "The Cure for All Advanced Cancers" – (1999). Available in: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Russian.
5. "Syncrometer Science Laboratory Manual" – (2000). Available in: English, Spanish and French.
6. "The Prevention of All Cancers" – 2004. Available in: English and Italian.
7. "The Cure and Prevention of All Cancers" – 2007. Available in: English, Spanish, German, Italian and Czech.
8. "Syncrometer Science Laboratory Manual 2" – 2010. Available in English and French.